Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DJTyge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2012
Hey all im a performer and use my macbook pro (10.8.2) with different programs i mainly run Traktor scratch pro, Ableton Suite and sometimes Logic... Anyway basicly i run a Native Instruments Audio 10 for everything at the moment which i have pretty much filled so i was looking at different options...

I have recently purchased 2 x CDJ 2000's which have there own on board sound cards and was hoping that when i created an aggregate device i could combine both CDJ's and the Audio 10 and free up some inputs/outputs... I have tried this several times with different things every aggregate i create it looses all inputs when i open it up in Traktor... so for instance when i create the Audio 10 + 2 x CDJ aggregate it shows in the audio setup that the aggregate has 10 in + 12 out but when i open Traktor it doesnt recognise that there are any inputs... Which makes it now useless... I have seen people do this with 2 x Native instruments SC so i thought i would give that a go too (as i have a spare) so did the same which made a aggregate with 18in + 18out but again all outs work perfectly but no In's are recognised...

any help on this issue would be awesome!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.