Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 28, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1
thomamon
macrumors 6502a

Why did iTunes remove music from iPhone?

My wife got a new iPhone last week, the iPhone 5. Set it up for her using iCloud and everything went back to where it was suppose to be.

Now, I went to update to 6.1 for her and it said I should sync before installing 6.1.

For some reason, while it was syncing it removed all her music from the phone? Any idea why or how to get back the music that was on there?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search