Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:45 AM   #1
NorCalMac2012
macrumors newbie

Rosette Stone Totale German Levels 1 to 5 Update Version 4.1.10

Tonight, I installed Rosetta Stone Totale German version and found to have some issues with it. I did some Googling research on the micro and rsd file issues. I unistalled and reinstalled my Rosetta Stone only to have a real frustrating problem appear. Version 4.1.10 (July 25, 2011) update keeps appearing every time I opened up Rosetta Stone. There are 2 options with this version - install or exit Rosetta. Every time I installed this update version and open up Rosetta Stone, that same version pops up again. Frustrating and getting tired dealing with this software. I regret buying it if I had know of the headaches just trying to use it for the first time. Any ideas for my problem?
NorCalMac2012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2
NorCalMac2012
macrumors newbie

Rosetta Stone TOTALe German Levels 1 to 5

I should have waited until my step-son had a chance to diagnosis my Rosetta Stone issues since he was able to fix my problems in a very short time. It helps that he use work in Apple's tech support department.
NorCalMac2012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store