|Nov 22, 2012, 12:02 PM||#1|
I've never gotten iMessage to work
- iMessage has never worked on my iPhone 5.
- It continually says "Waiting for Activation" in my settings
- Then when I login with my Apple ID/password it says "iMessage Activation. Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again."
What I've tried:
- Going to my Apple ID settings online and inputting my cell phone number.
- Signing in to FaceTime (FYI its the same issue with FaceTime settings, but I guess I've never cared to use FaceTime.) but I can't sign in to that either.
Thanks and Happy Thxgiving!
|Nov 22, 2012, 12:09 PM||#5|
What about resetting your Apple ID password? Log out of iCloud, go to the Apple website to reset the password then log back in to iCloud with the new password.
1.2GHZ PowerMac G4 Quicksilver, 1.5GB, 2x 1TB HD, 6 Displays | iPhone 5, Black/Slate 64GB • Sprint
TenFourFox too slow? See my tweak/addon thread!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iMessage just (doesn't) work||okboy||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||2||May 26, 2014 04:54 PM|
|iMessage sometimes not work||Serban||OS X Mavericks (10.9)||4||Dec 27, 2013 08:18 AM|
|need help getting iMessage to work again||ALMF||iOS 6||3||Oct 30, 2012 06:50 PM|
|Resolved: iMessage Does Not Work||modit||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||13||Aug 13, 2012 09:22 PM|
|iMessage — How does it work?||EssentialParado||iOS 5 and earlier||8||Aug 2, 2012 06:43 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.