Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:11 AM   #1
MoFanatic
macrumors newbie

Duplicate TV Season icons in Video app

A couple of months ago I downloaded a TV show from iTunes, I think I did it direct from the iPad. Today I used the iPad to download the rest of the season via the "complete season" button in iTunes.

This has created a duplicate icon of the same TV show season in my video app; One icon has the single episode I downloaded months ago, the other icon has the balance of the episodes for the season.

Is there a way to merge them into one icon? I tried syncing with my PC iTunes and they show up in one folder / icon there but still 2 seperate icons on the iPad.
MoFanatic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

What happens if you remove all of them and re-download them from iTunes on the iPad?
Old Feb 25, 2013, 07:27 PM   #3
MoFanatic
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
What happens if you remove all of them and re-download them from iTunes on the iPad?
I wound up doing something very similar: deleted the single episode, re-synced my iPad, and then there was a download button available beside the "missing' episode (I had previously downloaded by itself) which I used to download the single episode into the season.
MoFanatic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad