Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:41 PM   #1
joelovesapple
macrumors 6502a

I'm getting my FIRST EVER iPad on Monday and I cannot contain my excitement!!!

I've been a big Apple fan since 2006, and have bits and bobs of their products, and since 2010 I have been really interested in the iPad. It has been very interesting to watch it evolve into the beast that it is today.

Now, I am aware of the hype surrounding the Mini, but I really want to see the Retina display on the new iPad for myself. I really can't wait! I have to say, they do look nice!

I can't decide on the colour though, is it going to be black or white? The white does look nice in photos I've seen, but I just don't know. Does the black one show a lot of fingerprints?

Sorry for the rambling but I'm just that excited .
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:42 PM   #2
GeekLawyer
macrumors Demi-God

Enjoy, Joe. You're in for a treat, whichever color you pick.
GeekLawyer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:48 PM   #3
Tikatika
macrumors 6502

This made me smile! You are going to love it. I have black because when watching movies, the bezel just blends in. However, my iPhone is white and I love it. White is gorgeous on small devices, not so much on the 10" iPad.
Tikatika is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:53 PM   #4
Anti-Lucifer
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelovesapple View Post
I've been a big Apple fan since 2006, and have bits and bobs of their products, and since 2010 I have been really interested in the iPad. It has been very interesting to watch it evolve into the beast that it is today.

Now, I am aware of the hype surrounding the Mini, but I really want to see the Retina display on the new iPad for myself. I really can't wait! I have to say, they do look nice!

I can't decide on the colour though, is it going to be black or white? The white does look nice in photos I've seen, but I just don't know. Does the black one show a lot of fingerprints?

Sorry for the rambling but I'm just that excited .
You're gonna love the ipad. I've owned many ipads now...all for the people in my family - you will love it so much. It's like your first time having sex....wait...no, it's not.
Anti-Lucifer is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:12 PM   #5
wingsabr
macrumors 6502

Congrats on your first iPad...you're gonna love it!

I've gone back and forth between colors and its really just a matter of preference. I will say that the white always seemed to have more contrast, but that's likely placebo.

Black
3G
3GS
iPad 2
Mini

White
4S
iPad 3
wingsabr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad