Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 26, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
App not showing up in Preferences > Notifications?

Hi,

I received a message from a user of Battery Status saying that the app is running but doesn't show up in System Preferences > Notifications.

They are running the newest version of the app, they got it from the App Store, and they're running Mountain Lion.

I am running the same version of the app, but I didn't get it through the App Store (I exported from Xcode as a signed app.) It is Sandboxed. I am running the same OS X version. It shows up in the list as it should on my computer.

I do not know if other users are having this issue; this is the first I've heard of it. I do not know if other users are not having the issue; for all I know everyone has the issue and this is just the first person to report it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Might there be a setting in iTunes Connect that I missed? Maybe I'm missing something from a plist? Or is it possible that this particular user did something that would cause my app to not appear in Notification Center?
ArtOfWarfare is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming