Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 24, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1
in2tech
macrumors member

iPad Mini Case?

This is the case I have! Same one as the iPad 3 but instead of the Carbon Fiber that is pictured, got the Black instead! Has a small rubber band thing on it so when you fold the case back it will keep it in place and not flop around. Also has a slot for your hand to go in when folded back for instance reading to help hold the mini with! Not cheap at all but a great case. Only problem if for people needing a case that stands it in vertical mode! But horizontal for watching video's etc.. is great! Of course the spot your hand slips in is for portrait mode! Just can't stand it up that way!

Name:  Carbon-Hybrid.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  15.5 KB

Last edited by in2tech; Nov 24, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
in2tech is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories