Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justjax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
hi all, I've ordered an iPad mini and it shows 2 weeks shipping (UK website, not US). Is this usually the case, or do they typically arrive sooner?

jonnyb168

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2011
I ordered mine from the UK store and its been 16 days and still not arrived. Would just be as well going to Sainsbury's or Curry and picking one off the shelf seen as they have them back in stock.

justjax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
I ordered mine from the UK store and its been 16 days and still not arrived. Would just be as well going to Sainsbury's or Curry and picking one off the shelf seen as they have them back in stock.
Didn't realise other retailers had stock yet. As long as it arrives by Xmas its fine. It says on my online tracking delivery 17th Dec, but was hoping thats they stick in a 2 weeks + date, but ship sooner. What date did you order say it would ship on?

Scanboat

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2012
Delivery

Didn't realise other retailers had stock yet. As long as it arrives by Xmas its fine. It says on my online tracking delivery 17th Dec, but was hoping thats they stick in a 2 weeks + date, but ship sooner. What date did you order say it would ship on?
I ordered 4 days ago, it says 2 weeks delivery which is now converted to 12th of December. I'm somewhat (read: a lot!!) irrated as in my opinion Apple is preferring to delivery to the shops before to us who used their shop, and that I do not find OK! I experienced it as I ordered a couple og IPhone 5 too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.