Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1
kunaalarria
macrumors member

iPhone 5 on UK contract without credit

I have a friend that I'm visiting in the UK and she's hating her phone situation. Thought I would ask the UK folks on here. Thanks in advance!

She's on O2 with a jailbroken/unlocked 3gs and it's dying. She wants to get the iPhone 5 but she's been denied on O2 and Orange. She's back channeled into the credit agency they use and she couldn't look up the info to find out why. She has a social here (moved from Canada), and a bank account and debit Visa. Has had a phone bill for 2 years now. Seems either there is no credit file, or somethings awash. She pays everything on time.

Are there any other options for her to go through that you know of outside from buying one outright?

Thanks!
kunaalarria is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone