Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 26, 2012, 06:49 AM   #1
Jethryn Freyman
macrumors 68020

I require a Mac keylogger/trojan/monitoring tool

Before I start: If you intend to lecture me on the ethics, please go away and say nothing. I have legitimate uses to run this software on my computers that others have agreed and signed to accept.

Currently I use logKext, which is a great keylogger, but does nothing beyond that.

As far as I can tell, anything else is either built in "Parental Controls" [obvious and lacking detail] or the kind of software for bosses to spy on employees.

Anybody able to mention/message me a link to a decent RAT for current OS X?
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:15 AM   #2
AmyJ
macrumors newbie

this post http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/swi...keylogger.html
might help.
AmyJ is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2014, 07:33 PM   #3
velocityg4
macrumors 68040

Check out the different offerings from Spectorsoft. I've set up their monitoring software for several clients. One possible caveat is they cannot have admin rights, just standard user or lower. Which is the best practice for the work environment.
velocityg4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2014, 05:29 AM   #4
hensen007
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to hensen007 Send a message via Skype™ to hensen007
I compared three Mac keyloggers before I purchased Anykeylogger for mac. I like it best! It told me which websites my son visited and I can glance over the dest screen shots to know roughly what he done and whether this is risk for him.

You can download it from cnet or anykeylogger.net. Really worth to try.
hensen007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store