Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Nov 26, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Starfox
macrumors regular

View-based table view losing selection highlight

I have a view-based NSTableView and when the selection changes I send a reloadData message to it. When it was cell-based the selected rows would maintain their highlight, after I moved it to being view-based the selected rows no longer keep their highlight. Any ideas?
Starfox is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:02 AM   #2
jeanlain
macrumors 6502

If you're using bindings, does the array controller have the "preserve selection" attribute checked in IB?
But I think I'm seeing the same behavior where -reloadData would deselect rows even though "preserve selection" is on. It should be possible to keep a reference to the array's selected objects (via the -selectedObjects key) and select them again.
jeanlain is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming