Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:10 PM   #1
saladiro
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to saladiro
Mac Mail help...

Hi,

In Mac Mail, when i reply to a message, the message automatically starts right on top of the below message I am responding to. What I mean is that there is no space between the first line of the reply and the bottom old message. How do I make it so that it essentially creates a space so i dont have to do it manually. I tried via signature but it would not let me hit enter twice (creating a blank signature) and leave it blank. I tried a rule, but no luck.

can anyone help? If I am not clear, please let me know
tks
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:46 PM   #2
aross99
macrumors 68000

Check your Mail Preferences, on the Composing tab. Under "Responding". I have the "Quote the text of the original message" and "Increase Quote Level" boxes checked.

Try those settings and see if it helps...
aross99 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store