Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ls1dreams

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2009
Has anyone had luck on this in stores yet?

I sold my 4s back in September and have been waiting FOREVER for the ability to purchase the 5.

outie2k

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
Has anyone had luck on this in stores yet?

I sold my 4s back in September and have been waiting FOREVER for the ability to purchase the 5.
My friend's been calling local apple stores everyday and she finally got one yesterday. They have it in stock and also sold to her at no-commitment price. She's in NY.

ls1dreams

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2009
Update: Got one today !!!

Called around, and 2 of my local stores had them in stock. Apparently they started getting them regularly around 2 weeks ago while I was on vacation.

Sooooo nice to get off my backup 3gs. No major problems yet (minimal scuffing, wi-fi works fine, don't see any dust under glass, etc)

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Update: Got one today !!!

Called around, and 2 of my local stores had them in stock. Apparently they started getting them regularly around 2 weeks ago while I was on vacation.

Sooooo nice to get off my backup 3gs. No major problems yet (minimal scuffing, wi-fi works fine, don't see any dust under glass, etc)

Enjoy!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.