Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:07 PM   #1
swwack91
macrumors 6502a

XDCAM Footage in Premiere Not Working

Hi all.

I'm running Premiere CS5.5 on Mountain Lion. I had a lot of issues installing it for some reason with Premiere not unlocking all of its codecs. After a lot of trouble shooting, I finally got it working (it now shows XDCAM presets).

I started this project on another machine and edited a ton of XDCAM footage (which I imported from the card using Final Cut) in Premiere without problems. Now that I'm trying to open the project, it shows all of my XDCAM clips as offline.

Before I got Premiere running properly with all its codecs, it wouldn't even open the file, so that's a step in the right direction. I know I could obviously transcode everything (hours and hours of footage), but I had it working in Premiere previously so I'm on a conquest to get it working again!

Any suggestions?
swwack91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video