Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:01 PM   #1
iphone5att64
macrumors member

Question Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Magnetic Stand New?

I have a black Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover picked up from an Apple Store. Today, I received a white one ordered online on Black Friday. The white one has magnets in the stand and the iPad clicks when I put it in the stand. I could lift the iPad and the keyboard sticks.

Is this a new version or is the black one broken? I don't recall the black one having magnets.

Update: This is not new. This review says the stand strip is magnetic and it clicks twice. The white one clicks once. The black one has weak magnets and doesn't click, but makes it quieter.

Last edited by iphone5att64; Nov 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
iphone5att64 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Tags
logitech, magnet, magnetic, stand, ultrathin