Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:39 PM   #1
jamash
macrumors newbie

This Apple ID has not been used with the itunes store

Hi,
any help would be appreciated.
The error in the title then states
Please review your account information

I do not want to enter details for a credit card - previously this came up with 4 options 3 x credit cards and 1 x none

When I click review (as asked) it brings me to continue, then to the terms & conditions page - check read and agree and then agree and it brings me to the Review payment information with no option of NO CREDIT CARD

Is anyone able help
Thanks
John
jamash is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:50 AM   #2
JediMeister
macrumors 68040

The none option likely came up during the creation of the AppleID. Since the account is already on file through an Apple service, that is why you are unable to select none for the credit card information. This is explained this article.

Last edited by JediMeister; Nov 28, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
JediMeister is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6