Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Possibly. What turned me off from the most recent games, as well as the proposed games that never materialized, was the lack of narratives and seeming lack of interest, including the GG's. Fix that, and the players will likely come back.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Ahem..

Once more into the breach, appleguy, I'm impressed.

And interested, if you are about to take on the responsibility (and burden) and the running, controlling, refereeing and interpreting of such an enterprise.

And yes, I think narratives matter......

Well done, appleguy.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
If you have the time to run a game, post what rules you will be using (i.e. simple or complex (which roles)), give a time period when you want to start, and ask people to sign up. I'm sure you will fill the game quickly since you are running it :D.

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
If you have the time to run a game, post what rules you will be using (i.e. simple or complex (which roles)), give a time period when you want to start, and ask people to sign up. I'm sure you will fill the game quickly since you are running it :D.

I have ran two so far at mantidforum.net. My interest in Apple has waned since Steve's death, so I haven't been here as often. If enough are interested, I will run one after finals are over.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
If the people want narratives, I'll write up some narratives or I may send the players off on another adventure, but I don't want to run one. That's a bit too much for me right now. I've also attached a Word document with some of the past stories from previous games, all 89 pages worth. It's in a ZIP file because the forum only allows .doc files, not .docx, a .doc file exceeds the forum's allowed size.

Attachments

• The Unabridged Werewolville Works.doc.zip
    97.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
If the people want narratives, I'll write up some narratives or I may send the players off on another adventure, but I don't want to run one. That's a bit too much for me right now. I've also attached a Word document with some of the past stories from previous games, all 89 pages worth. It's in a ZIP file because the forum only allows .doc files, not .docx, a .doc file exceeds the forum's allowed size.

I will be able to write narratives this time. I just won't be able to start until the second week in December.

Unless you want to play in the other forum that I mentioned. I'm starting that one saturday. It already has 12 players lined up. You need an account to even view it, but http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28013 Minimal narratives on that one.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I'm awesome to play with. :cool:

Me%20Gusta.png

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
I'd be up for playing, but not until after the first of the year. I'll be on vacation and won't be near a computer until then.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I don't have to go back to school until the 14th, but if we start that late, it will be a second game. Assuming people are still interested.

I say we try to get one in before the Holidays, depending on when your finals are. Throw a sign up out there and once I inzo people will come. I'm like the Shoeless Joe of these games.

Or maybe the baseball field....

:D

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Great! I can free some day or two to play....should serve my shortish vividness well enough.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.