Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:47 AM   #1
malch
macrumors 6502

what should (and shouldn't) be in Mail folder?

Hi there,
I'm 'migrating' from an old Snow Leopard boot drive to a new Mountain Lion boot drive, and don't want to move everything, so I'm doing fresh installs of my key apps.
But before I copy my old Mail folder (~/Library) to my new ML boot drive, I'd like to know if I've got extra flotsam and jetsam in there that I don't need.
Would someone kindly tell me what folders and files should be in the Mail folder? (right now I've got 7 folders and 8 files, including 'AvailableFeeds' and 'BackupTOC.plist).
thanks for any help,
malch
malch is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store