Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1
deraj090
macrumors regular

iPad Mini Moko Case?

Anyone have the iPad Mini Moko Folio Case?

This One

Does the left side of the iPad unhinge easily? Or is it pretty snug? I bought the Brookstone version of the folio case, and love it -- except it unhinges too easily on the left, making it annoying to hold at times.

Thanks in advance!

Also -- why the jump in price? Was the $6.98 on Amazon a discounted price?
deraj090 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 10:55 PM   #2
dthree36
macrumors regular

It's snug on mine and doesn't come off on its own. Even after nearly a month of use, its still snug. The bulk is there because of the padded groves but its my favorite case at the moment. I got mine for $2.99 just after the mini was released.
dthree36 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 02:18 AM   #3
KennySmith
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthree36 View Post
It's snug on mine and doesn't come off on its own. Even after nearly a month of use, its still snug. The bulk is there because of the padded groves but its my favorite case at the moment. I got mine for $2.99 just after the mini was released.
Still $2.99 for now... link please
KennySmith is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 04:37 AM   #4
bagelmaker
macrumors member

I have that case and the mini is pretty snug. Though you need to pull the bottom (or left side) out to use the stand function and it definitely is getting looser with use. Also, have recently noticed that the leather material is wearing down on the corners and the latch, revealing the white material beneath. I LOVED this case when I first got it, but have been disappointed by how quickly it's showing wear. I don't beat up on it, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

I have 3 cases and by far this Moko case is the best and well worth the price, but not so good that I won't keep shopping for cases.

----------

Oh, in regards to price.. I have noticed that several of the ipad mini cases on Amazon are going up in price. I think maybe companies were pricing them low in order to get the customer base and the reviews for the new product and are now just adjusting them to the intended price. There was a $5 case I was thinking about getting that has suddenly jumped to $12.99. Gotta act fast on those deals I guess.
bagelmaker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 08:27 PM   #5
solo118
macrumors 6502a

I have this and love it!!

http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Lightweig...moko+ipad+mini

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories