Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:25 PM   #1
KBS756
macrumors 6502

Question About iTunes and Artist Names

I've been wonderin for the longest time is there a way to fix the issue with artists in iTunes, I feel like I am doing something really wrong because every time I have a track that the artists list goes somethin like this

"Hariharan, Kavita Krishnamurthy"

Hence 2 or more artists

now if I click on Hariharan under artists on my iPhone I will only find songs where it is only him on the tracks not one like above where it is 2 artists.

Is there anyway I can fix this because in my car if I try to look up a song by artist I would like to see every single song that has him as one of the artists in the artists section.

If there is anyway to fix this let me know. I've been wondering for the longest time.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store