Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Jades
macrumors regular

iPad 4 Wifi issues anyone?

Been using my iPad 4 (AT&T - if that makes any difference) since Thursday afternoon and keep having issues when surfing the web - all of a sudden it just stops working. I only realize the issue on wifi. Might have happened once or twice on LTE. To get this working again I need to toggle my wifi. Before I do that, I pull out my phone and check to make sure that there's no internet outage.

Anyone else with the same issues? 6.0.1. Assumed the wifi issues would have been resolved by now. They just never learn...
Jades is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:37 AM   #2
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jades View Post
Been using my iPad 4 (AT&T - if that makes any difference) since Thursday afternoon and keep having issues when surfing the web - all of a sudden it just stops working. I only realize the issue on wifi. Might have happened once or twice on LTE. To get this working again I need to toggle my wifi. Before I do that, I pull out my phone and check to make sure that there's no internet outage.

Anyone else with the same issues? 6.0.1. Assumed the wifi issues would have been resolved by now. They just never learn...
Have you restored as new ipad? Probably a bug, ring apple
WhiteIphone5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:47 AM   #3
EMAN19
macrumors 6502

I had an issue with my iPad mini (6.0.1) where the I simply couldn't connect to my home network anymore. I could connect anywhere else but my home network. And there was nothing wrong with my home network either.

iPad mini Wi-Fi 64GB White iPhone 4 16GB White iPod Nano 8GB Silver
EMAN19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad