Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:01 PM   #1
parkds
macrumors regular

iTunes 11 doesn't scroll in Device -> TV Shows [SOLVED]

Hi there,
I am trying to sync TV shows onto either my iPhone or iPad with iTunes 11. When I go to the device in iTunes and select TV shows, iTunes will not allow me to scroll through the list of shows in the lefthand column. Every time I try to scroll down, the list bounces back to the top. Also the scroll bar is not appearing on the side of that column. Anyone else seeing this behavior? Any solutions?

Thanks!
Solved...the entire window scrolls instead of the columns...that cannot be right!

Last edited by parkds; Nov 29, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
parkds is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store