Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1
harry20larry
macrumors 6502a

Stop iTunes always selecting 'something'

I have hit this bug. Whilst using iTunes, a button always has to be selected, whether it be a song or and arrow etc. Now usually this wouldn't both me but as you can see from this:

It actually prevents the song name and details from being displayed. Is this a problem other people have?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2
McGordon
macrumors member

Yes, this is bothering me too. If you "park" the selection on the up next button or spotlight, you see the artist & track info again when you move your mouse away.

Use tab to select the up next button without actually opening the pop-up menu.
McGordon is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:30 PM   #3
harry20larry
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGordon View Post
Yes, this is bothering me too. If you "park" the selection on the up next button or spotlight, you see the artist & track info again when you move your mouse away.

Use tab to select the up next button without actually opening the pop-up menu.
Thank you for the tip! Fixed the problem for now until they get rid of this bug

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store