Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:49 PM   #1
RiseDarthVader
macrumors member

iTunes doesn't mark missing song files with "!"

I've got 4 missing song files in my iTunes library but the problem is if I go through every album or I view my iTunes library in song view it doesn't mark the missing files with a "!" mark like it should. this is very annoying as I'm not wanting to through every song one by one in my 100+ album collection to try and trigger iTunes to locate the missing file. Any way to get the missing files marked with "!" like they should?
RiseDarthVader is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search