Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:57 PM   #1
jesseluke
macrumors newbie

WOW :( iTunes 11.0.1 - no option to give a song a playcount of 1

why is there not an option for giving a tune a play count of 1? you can "reset plays" with a right click, but there is no option for adding a play count to a song.

why do I want this? well, I want to keep track of what songs I've played and how many times I've played them. as I pointed out in my last post, for some reason the play count is not tracked when the visualizer is playing. so in trying to do this myself, I wanted to go back and manually place the play count in ... but I actually have to forward the song to the last second and let if finish again in order to get a play count addition.

LAME !!!
jesseluke is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store