Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1
Tompurcell81
macrumors newbie

Accidentally deleted purchased songs from iCloud in iTunes 11

Hi

After downloading iTunes 11 last night I noticed that some of my iTunes store purchased songs had a cloud symbol in the top right corner of the artwork.

I thought they had somehow just duplicated so I deleted the 'icloud' versions, not realizing once I had done this the specific songs are no longer available to re download from the iTunes store if my music library was to become corrupted.

Is there anyway of remedying this?? I would love to know if there's a way to re-add them to icloud without having to purchase them again from iTunes.

Thanks
Tompurcell81 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:51 AM   #2
ghsNick
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompurcell81 View Post
Hi

After downloading iTunes 11 last night I noticed that some of my iTunes store purchased songs had a cloud symbol in the top right corner of the artwork.

I thought they had somehow just duplicated so I deleted the 'icloud' versions, not realizing once I had done this the specific songs are no longer available to re download from the iTunes store if my music library was to become corrupted.

Is there anyway of remedying this?? I would love to know if there's a way to re-add them to icloud without having to purchase them again from iTunes.

Thanks
I just learned how to fix this yesterday. Go into the iTunes Store. Go to Account. Go to Hidden Purchases. They should be in there to redownload and put back into the cloud.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:29 AM   #3
Tompurcell81
macrumors newbie

Thank you very much for that mate it worked straight away!!
Tompurcell81 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store