iPhone 4S won't stay in recovery mode - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:30 AM   #1
whocaresAJ-
macrumors newbie

Angry iPhone 4S won't stay in recovery mode

I forgot the password to my phone and I've been trying for days to reset it by recovery mode with iTunes but my phone won't stay in recovery mode long enough for it to finish. Can someone PLEASE help me? I've tried everything they've said to do on google but NOTHING works. It still continues to do the same thing.

Also it does not have a sim card..

PLEASE HELP!
whocaresAJ- is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:42 AM   #2
r2shyyou
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresAJ- View Post
I forgot the password to my phone and I've been trying for days to reset it by recovery mode with iTunes but my phone won't stay in recovery mode long enough for it to finish. Can someone PLEASE help me? I've tried everything they've said to do on google but NOTHING works. It still continues to do the same thing.

Also it does not have a sim card..

PLEASE HELP!
Do you get an error message? Either way, hopefully this helps:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275
Old Nov 30, 2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Kyotoma
macrumors 68000

Download the latest iOS build for the 4S before beginning the process. Don't do it through iTunes.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting