Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
Are there any cases that do not scratch the iPhone 5 ? Some of the clips on some cases do cause scratches/scruffs when removing them off the phone.

nightlong

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2012
Australia
I use Spigen Illizion leather wallet ... Excellent quality, fit, and protection. No scratches, and it's very easy to remove the phone. Prefer it to a case, because it protects it when it needs it, in my bag and on various surfaces in my home, but I can take it out when it won't get damaged, and enjoy the lovely design.

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
I use Spigen Illizion leather wallet ... Excellent quality, fit, and protection. No scratches, and it's very easy to remove the phone. Prefer it to a case, because it protects it when it needs it, in my bag and on various surfaces in my home, but I can take it out when it won't get damaged, and enjoy the lovely design.

Thanks for replying, i'm looking for a case that I can have on the phone when using it.

Once again thanks for the reply. Nobody else seems to !;)

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Any of the TPU cases should be flexible and soft enough not to damage the phone. For me, I have the white phone and although I like the feel of the TPU, it just won't work in a white case. Picks up staining and you can never get it white again.

I like a super thin case and after going through more than I can think about, my favorites are some dollar cases I found on eBay. For more protection, I like the Switcheasy Tones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.