Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 1, 2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Superman041
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Belkin Grip Candy Shear Case for iPhone 5

Anyone now where the cheapest place to buy the Belkin Grip Candy Shear Case for iPhone 5 in the UK ? Is it even available in the UK ? I know it is in the US

Last edited by Superman041; Dec 1, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
Superman041 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2012, 09:37 AM   #2
CanesDrew
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman041 View Post
Anyone now where the cheapest place to buy the Belkin Grip Candy Shear Case for iPhone 5 in the UK ? Is it even available in the UK ? I know it is in the US
Idk for sure but SURELY there's a website online you could get the case and have it shipped. Amazon maybe?
__________________
Late 2006 White Macbook, 2 GHz, 2.5GB RAM; 64GB Slate Black iPhone 5 on Verizon
CanesDrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2012, 09:53 AM   #3
Superman041
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanesDrew View Post
Idk for sure but SURELY there's a website online you could get the case and have it shipped. Amazon maybe?
Us UK users always get screwed over. Speck do the same as well ! I'm trying to find a case that does not scratch the iphone itself. The clips etc.

Amazon UK do sell it from a third party seller who is charging 21 + 4 shipping.


Frankly that's too expensive.
Superman041 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:23 AM   #4
CanesDrew
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman041 View Post
Us UK users always get screwed over. Speck do the same as well ! I'm trying to find a case that does not scratch the iphone itself. The clips etc.

Amazon UK do sell it from a third party seller who is charging £21 + £4 shipping.


Frankly that's too expensive.
I don't know the conversion rate but that case at Best Buy here in the US is $29.99.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218747953679
__________________
Late 2006 White Macbook, 2 GHz, 2.5GB RAM; 64GB Slate Black iPhone 5 on Verizon
CanesDrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Superman041
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanesDrew View Post
I don't know the conversion rate but that case at Best Buy here in the US is $29.99.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218747953679
Ah ok, any idea on what the best all body protective film is ? I don't know any that cover all around the metal part of the phone as well
Superman041 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2012, 04:58 PM   #6
CanesDrew
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Memphis, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman041 View Post
Ah ok, any idea on what the best all body protective film is ? I don't know any that cover all around the metal part of the phone as well
I've heard that Ghost Armor makes a complete cover. I don't know if Zagg does. All I've got on my phone now is a Zagg Extreme and Speck Candyshell Grip case. Really don't need more than that.
__________________
Late 2006 White Macbook, 2 GHz, 2.5GB RAM; 64GB Slate Black iPhone 5 on Verizon
CanesDrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Belkin Grip Candy Sheer nies iPhone Accessories 54 Jan 6, 2014 06:14 PM
Review: Belkin Grip Candy Sheer for iPhone 5 Austin M. iPhone Accessories 23 Jul 22, 2013 05:23 PM
Mercury Slim Fit Case vs. Belkin Grip Candy Sheer mackandproud iPhone Accessories 14 Jan 23, 2013 11:17 PM
Best Color for Belkin Grip Candy Sheer on White iPhone 5?? YungMoola94 iPhone Accessories 9 Dec 1, 2012 03:30 AM
Tortured over case! Atmosphere or Belkin Candy Grip Sheer thepinched iPhone Accessories 10 Nov 12, 2012 08:51 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC