Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Yes a lot of "itunes" demands here in last time. I know. Just very simple question. I was not so freak to create a playlists. I just went simple through my "GRID VIEW" aff artsits I have on iTUnes and hold down CMD and tag artists which I gonna would like to hear. But now- it is impossible do that. Here is no grid anymore only some list of all artist which I cannot tag it anymore with cmd key...

Is it some way how to do that?

thank you

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
I found out I have actually no one strict playlist. Sometimes I would like to play only few bands I have on my lists of artist on previous version I simply went through my lists of artists tag a artists which I would like to play and simple played it. and of course I ticked play in SHUFFLE MODE.

NOW! I have to go to alum grid view- tag the albums which I would like to play, but no more SHUFFLE OPTION HERE!!!!

How can do that in the new iTUNES to create fast playing playlist as I described aove with shuffle mode? Please advice!

thank you very much

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
The problem is the new "Up Next" feature in iTunes 11, which works much like the D.J. on the old iTunes.
If you select a song by clicking "Add To Up Next" or "Play Next" then the shuffle and repeat buttons disappear.

Screen+Shot+2012-11-30+at+3.05.17+AM.png

A simple fix if you want to listen to a song on repeat/shuffle is to hit "Clear" in the "Up Next" section.
exactly. Same problem I have got. Any solution?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.