Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Web Design and Development (archive)

Old Sep 18, 2005, 02:56 PM   #1
mariahlullaby
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to mariahlullaby
Help! How to make a mouse over on an image map

Can someone help me? I am trying to make a small, pop up image appear when a user places their pointer over a certain area of an image map and disappear when they move away from the hotspot. I am using Dreamweaver.

The image map is a map of local counties and when the cursor goes over certain cities, a little popup will appear giving some info, etc. and a link to a page.

THANKS!
mariahlullaby is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Web Design and Development (archive)