Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:07 AM   #1
Blaze3555
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Asurion replace iPhone 4S with iPhone 5?

I have heard and read that people have had their iPhone 4 replacement with iPhone 4S. I'm just wondering has anyone heard of somebody getting a replacement iPhone five instead of an iPhone 4S? I just put a claim for my iPhone 4s 64gb white, and was approved, that was on Friday, it still hasn't shipped last time I had a claim they shipped it the next day, Im hopping they don't have any 64 left so they up grade me. I called today and the lady said I was getting a new Iphone 4s 64gb but didn't know why I was approved but it hasent shipped. Any evidence on this one?
Blaze3555 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:24 AM   #2
bandofbrothers
macrumors 68040
 
bandofbrothers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Uk
As the 4s is still in plentiful supply i wouldn't have thought so.
__________________
MacBook Air 11 Core i5 1.6GHz 4GB 128GB 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5.

iPhone 5s 16GB Space Grey - iOS 7.0.6.
iPad Air 16GB Space Grey - WiFi. iOS7.1.
bandofbrothers is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:39 AM   #3
Mrbobb
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Ya, I know what guy! I will put in a good word for you.

HOW SHOULD WE KNOW? The stars are set, the shipment is labelled, the angels have sung. Now it's up to the UPS man.

Not to deflate u or anything, u know basically there is no difference(?) between the 4 and the 4s except the 4s is faster with a fixed antenna.
Mrbobb is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 09:22 AM   #4
Bugeyeblue
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobb View Post
Ya, I know what guy! I will put in a good word for you.

HOW SHOULD WE KNOW? The stars are set, the shipment is labelled, the angels have sung. Now it's up to the UPS man.

Not to deflate u or anything, u know basically there is no difference(?) between the 4 and the 4s except the 4s is faster with a fixed antenna.
There are more differences than that between the two phones. What does that first line in your post mean?
Bugeyeblue is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Blaze3555
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeyeblue View Post
There are more differences than that between the two phones. What does that first line in your post mean?
Yeah me too I don't get it I was asking about 4s to 5 not 4 to 4s. But I just got my tracking number, they shipped it today Sunday, go figure didn't know they worked on Sunday. It said 4S 64gb white, hope its new and not a refurb. I'll update when it gets here.
Blaze3555 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:52 PM   #6
VandyChem2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze3555 View Post
Yeah me too I don't get it I was asking about 4s to 5 not 4 to 4s. But I just got my tracking number, they shipped it today Sunday, go figure didn't know they worked on Sunday. It said 4S 64gb white, hope its new and not a refurb. I'll update when it gets here.
It'll be refurb. You don't get a new phone for a used phone.
VandyChem2009 is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:00 PM   #7
Blaze3555
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyChem2009 View Post
It'll be refurb. You don't get a new phone for a used phone.
Last time I had to use them they sent me a new one in the box with all the accessories even do I told them I only lost the phone.
Blaze3555 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:00 PM   #8
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem
 
Applejuiced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: At the iPhone hacks section.
Last time instead of an iphone 3GS they send me a brand new car
Applejuiced is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 10:38 AM   #9
VandyChem2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze3555 View Post
Last time I had to use them they sent me a new one in the box with all the accessories even do I told them I only lost the phone.
I guess it's all a matter of luck with asurion. It would be funny if they sent you a 4 instead.
VandyChem2009 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC