Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 2, 2012, 02:35 PM   #1
jonnyb098
macrumors 6502a

Does Apple not want us streaming music?

I ask this sarcastically because of the following:

1. iOS6 completely breaks home sharing and never shows full music list unless you log out and back in. It worked great is iOS5.

2. Bluetooth audio streaming in the music app ONLY is very distorted when streaming to bluetooth speakers on iPhone and iPad yet other apps including Pandora are fine so its a music app problem. Once again this worked fine in iOS5.

3. Airplay in iTunes 11 is broken and cuts out randomly and also when waking Mac from sleep the "connecting to Apple TV" message never goes away until you force quit. This worked perfectly in iTunes 10.

So I ask, why the hell has Apple crippled or broken virtually all forms of wireless music streaming? I have submitted bug reports on all of this and its sad that after almost 3 months none of it has been address.

Crossing my fingers for 6.1 whenever they decide to release it.
jonnyb098 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 03:25 PM   #2
scaredpoet
macrumors 603

Maybe Apple is trying to tell you it's time to get an Android phone.

(Ask a sarcastic question, get a sarcastic answer.)
Old Dec 2, 2012, 04:40 PM   #3
theycallmedeus
macrumors newbie

I was having problems with home sharing as well, I found that restarting my router fixed the issues I was having with my iPad. (I have the iPad 3rd generation, and iTunes 11 running on a media server)
theycallmedeus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone