Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 3, 2012, 02:26 AM   #1
persmash
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
iPhone 5 from store.apple.com/us?

Hi. I'm from Turkey but currently I'm living in Saudi Arabia?

Can I buy iPhone 5 from store.apple.com/us to one of freight forwarders like shipito, bongous.com?

Can you please help me about this issue?

Thanks in advance...
persmash is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 02:30 AM   #2
justperry
macrumors 603
 
justperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 7 Km South of an active upside down (boat) volcano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by persmash View Post
Hi. I'm from Turkey but currently I'm living in Saudi Arabia?

Can I buy iPhone 5 from store.apple.com/us to one of freight forwarders like shipito, bongous.com?

Can you please help me about this issue?

Thanks in advance...
I personally never used them so I can't say anything about them.

Are iPhones so expensive in S.A. that it is cheaper to ship, also be aware of import taxes.
justperry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:11 AM   #3
persmash
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by justperry View Post
I personally never used them so I can't say anything about them.

Are iPhones so expensive in S.A. that it is cheaper to ship, also be aware of import taxes.
Thanks for your answer.
There is no tax in Saudi Arabia.
It is almost 1000 $ in Saudi Arabia.
So If there will be an option to get it from USA, I'll use this way
persmash is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:14 AM   #4
justperry
macrumors 603
 
justperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 7 Km South of an active upside down (boat) volcano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by persmash View Post
Thanks for your answer.
There is no tax in Saudi Arabia.
It is almost 1000 $ in Saudi Arabia.
So If there will be an option to get it from USA, I'll use this way
Just do your research on shipping companies, google review *name of company*.
Just to be safe.
justperry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:29 AM   #5
persmash
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by justperry View Post
Just do your research on shipping companies, google review *name of company*.
Just to be safe.
I made my researches, but I want to hear your opinions and suggestions about freight forwarders.
persmash is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:46 AM   #6
justperry
macrumors 603
 
justperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 7 Km South of an active upside down (boat) volcano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by persmash View Post
I made my researches, but I want to hear your opinions and suggestions about freight forwarders.
Quick search, second on Google.


http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bongous.com

I am not saying they are not reliable but second on google is high.

And another.
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.bongous.com



You'll always see the bad comments on these sites and not good ones, so are they representative of the site?
justperry is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One Hour Drive to Apple Store to Buy iPhone vs. Nearby Verizon Store? LaurieAnn iPhone 10 Dec 8, 2013 10:12 AM
Apple Halts In-Store Pickup Option for iPhone 5s Orders in Online Store MacRumors iOS Blog Discussion 61 Oct 26, 2013 11:15 AM
Will the US apple store sell iPhone 5s unlocked version in store? z3r0day iPhone 33 Sep 19, 2013 10:01 PM
How long will the Apple Store hold an iPhone 5 store pickup? TomMaxwell iPhone 2 Oct 2, 2012 04:55 PM
Apple Store iPhone 5 In-store Activation jhilgendorf iPhone 2 Oct 2, 2012 04:33 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC