Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 3, 2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Redneck1089
macrumors 6502a

Aperture 3 + Problem Ordering Prints

Every time I try to order prints from Aperture 3 it says "cannot established connection."

Has anyone every had this problem before? About two months ago I was able to order prints with no problems...
Redneck1089 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:14 AM   #2
marshy82
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck1089 View Post
Every time I try to order prints from Aperture 3 it says "cannot established connection."

Has anyone every had this problem before? About two months ago I was able to order prints with no problems...
I have the same problem, very annoying. In the end I exported the photos and imported them into iPhoto, then ordered the prints through iPhoto. One thing I noticed when doing this is that the cost of prints is more expensive when ordered through iPhoto instead of Aperture.

Cheers
marshy82 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Redneck1089
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshy82 View Post
I have the same problem, very annoying. In the end I exported the photos and imported them into iPhoto, then ordered the prints through iPhoto. One thing I noticed when doing this is that the cost of prints is more expensive when ordered through iPhoto instead of Aperture.

Cheers
Thanks for the reply.

I changed my shipping method last night to the cheaper method and it seemed to go through okay, finally.

Wish Apple would fix this. I was going do the same thing -- export to iPhoto. I'm not pleased to hear it's more expensive doing it that way, however.
Redneck1089 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store