Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Steve109
macrumors newbie

New User, Nightmare with Outlook

Hi folks

well afer a long time I`ve taken the plunge and bought a new imac so be gentle with me after nearly 20years with a PC.

I want to move my old email and contacts from Outlook 2010 on the Pc to Outlook 2011 for mac. Loaded MS office all fine.

Reading everywhere it states to copy the .pst file from windows to mac and then import it in outlook. (pretty simple me thinks, same as a PC) however everytime I try to import it the mac says the file is damaged. I am at a loss as tried it many times I know for sure the file isn`t damaged.

Anybody got any ideas, I`m trying to import into a POP3 account not exchange server ???

All thoughts welcome, tried the imort to thunderbird and back to imail but that lost more messages than it found.
Steve109 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store