Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:22 AM   #1
wgnoyes
macrumors regular

iTunes 11 Album Art Display Size

Hi. Is there any way to make the album art display larger? The default size may be fine for a 13" MBA, but they're tiny to the point of being ridiculous on a 27" iMac (or I'm guessing a rMBP). Thanks in advance for any help. Bn
wgnoyes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Osullivan1
macrumors 6502

no sorry
Osullivan1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Russell L
macrumors regular

I wondered the same thing until I clicked the green (expand) button in the upper-left corner, and voila! Fills the screen.
Russell L is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:46 PM   #4
thebignewt
macrumors regular

When you are in Artists view you certainly can increase/decrease the album art sizes. It's in one of the upper menus. There's about 6 sizes using a slider.
It's under View/Options I think. Click around.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 01:48 PM   #5
wgnoyes
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
When you are in Artists view you certainly can increase/decrease the album art sizes. It's in one of the upper menus. There's about 6 sizes using a slider.
It's under View/Options I think. Click around.
The default size is slammed all the way to the right, and it's too small for my tastes.
wgnoyes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2012, 08:51 AM   #6
DeF46
macrumors regular

On Windows I noticed if you enable the sidebar (CTRL S) then resize it (sideways), you'll notice that the album art scales a little bit in order to conserve the same amount of columns until it gives up and changes the number of columns.

Likewise if you simply resize the main window. It's kinda dumb that you have to resize the window to change the album art size.
DeF46 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2014, 12:28 PM   #7
FastEddie77
macrumors newbie

With window there is a way to resize the album artwork. Hold down Ctrl key then click the album artwork when playing a song and you get the old resizeable artwork which you can resize to your liking by dragging any corner of the window that pops up. Not sure if something similar will work in apple iOS.

I am using iTunes 11.1 on a windows 7 machine.
FastEddie77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store