Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:51 AM   #1
Beakydulwich
macrumors newbie

Is their a compact qwerty keyboard app for iPhone

Is their a Compact qwerty keyboard app for iPhone

Hello to who may read this and thank you for you time and help in advance, I do understand
That menu of you iPhone lovers out there happy with the iPhone keyboard and could not understand what's so good about a compact qwerty keyboard I really is so much Easier to use and offers bigger touch keys plus so much more when spilling and predictive
Text multi tap, T9 , sure type text.
Question: is their a compact qwerty app for the iphone with a full rang of text and type features ?
Beakydulwich is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 02:10 AM   #2
vastoholic
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakydulwich View Post
Is their a Compact qwerty keyboard app for iPhone

Hello to who may read this and thank you for you time and help in advance, I do understand
That menu of you iPhone lovers out there happy with the iPhone keyboard and could not understand what's so good about a compact qwerty keyboard I really is so much Easier to use and offers bigger touch keys plus so much more when spilling and predictive
Text multi tap, T9 , sure type text.
Question: is their a compact qwerty app for the iphone with a full rang of text and type features ?

I'm really hoping english is your second language. What extra type features do you need that the built in qwerty keyboard doesn't offer?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 05:07 AM   #3
kyryll
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
I'm really hoping english is your second language. What extra type features do you need that the built in qwerty keyboard doesn't offer?
Politeness is obviously not one of your virtues vastoholic...

Now that 3rd party keyboards are available in iOS8 I would also be waiting for a compact qwerty release for iPhone. It's much quicker in use than the fiddly native iOS keyboard. Well, unless you got needles for fingers and type with the speed of a 5 year old spelling words.
kyryll is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone