Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:02 AM   #1
syd430

Two things I'd like to see on the mobile site

- Ability to upvote and view votes. Or at the very least, just view votes.I notice you can already see votes for news items.

- Ability to view my post history so I can go back to easily find certain threads that I've recently posted on without having to subscribe.

As it stands, I'm constantly switching between mobile and desktop.

These two would make the mobile experience a lot more complete (for me anyway).
  0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 07:25 AM   #2
r2shyyou
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd430 View Post
- Ability to upvote and view votes. Or at the very least, just view votes.I notice you can already see votes for news items.

- Ability to view my post history so I can go back to easily find certain threads that I've recently posted on without having to subscribe.

As it stands, I'm constantly switching between mobile and desktop.

These two would make the mobile experience a lot more complete (for me anyway).
Have you tried the Tapatalk app? There's a section within the app that shows all of the threads you've participated in, whether or not you're subscribed to them (there's also a section specifically for those to which you've subscribed). I recommend checking it out.

Also, I recommend playing around with the "auto-subscribe" settings in User CP. Mine is set to "No email notification" so that I can keep a running list of threads I've posted in without getting bombarded with emails (there are other options you can choose if you do want some/all emails).
Old Dec 4, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3
stridemat

That's exactly what I do. All threads I post in are auto-subscibed. Only receive emails for a few key threads, all the others are set to no notification. Just means my usercp has all the new thread responses in

I'm tapping on 4000

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback