Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:44 AM   #1
iWaiting

new iMac keyboards

Ok
here is the question all the pics I have seen inc. the ones on the Apple site show the wireless KB with the horizontal enter key , but the keyboards that are sold on the Apple site as a single unit show the vertical enter key as on the MBP

I have tried the first type as AC sent me one as a replacement its awful to use as I have a MBP as well ( iMac on order ) old iMac RIP

so peeps which one did you get
iWaiting is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:29 AM   #2
baxlobs
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWaiting View Post
Ok
here is the question all the pics I have seen inc. the ones on the Apple site show the wireless KB with the horizontal enter key , but the keyboards that are sold on the Apple site as a single unit show the vertical enter key as on the MBP

I have tried the first type as AC sent me one as a replacement its awful to use as I have a MBP as well ( iMac on order ) old iMac RIP

so peeps which one did you get
Mine has the vertical enter key, actually it is not a rectangle, but is longer in the vertical dimension, the top half is a bit wider. Is this the key shape you mean?
baxlobs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:32 AM   #3
iWaiting

yes the same shape as a MBP one but 99% of the pics show the horizontal shaped one ( which I hate with a passion )

thanks for the input
iWaiting is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4
VilleK
macrumors newbie

It might have something to do with the keyboard setup you opt for. I'm from Finland and my MBP has the vertical enter key to make room for additional letters we have over here in the north... like , &

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac