|Dec 6, 2012, 06:57 AM||#5|
I've been searching high and low for the slimmest iPhone 5 case available. Short of the few Desmay clones on eBay (see bottom of this post for links and thoughts), these are the ones I could find.
I ordered all of these. Below are my thoughts.
1. splash ZERO Ultra-Slim PolyCarbonate Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/RsZx5i
2. KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/OxPwFS
3. elago S5 Slim Fit 2 Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/SX8roM
4. BoxWave Minimus for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/QfUkfR
5. [LF Black] Apple iPhone 5 Ringke SLIM Light Feeling Premium Hard Case: http://amzn.to/QDydSg
6. [SF Matte Black] Apple iPhone 5 Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case: http://amzn.to/QkBu8K
7. Photive Hybrid iPhone 5 Bumper Case: http://amzn.to/SQyQdg
8. KaysCase Slim Soft Skin Cover Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/P4GtMz
9. KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/V2V1xt
10. Photive Natural Slim Fit Case for Apple iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/S4IKX2
11. Anker Glaze Case for iPhone 5: http://amzn.to/RkT6nb
12. SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5 Case MATTE Hard Case Protection Cover [Ultra Thin Air]: http://amzn.to/Sw3aUE
1. Snug fit and the front has extended lip around the screen edge the glass won't touch the table if you put it face down. Top & bottom are exposed. Generic cutout for volume buttons & vibrate switch.
2. Feels cheap. But it's slim. Top & bottom exposed.
3. Very well built. Fits perfectly. Top & bottom exposed.
4. Hasn't shipped yet. I think it'll be like #3.
5. Not bad. This one's a matte color and not very grippy. Fits perfectly. Only top & bottom are exposed.
6. Same as #6, but with a rubbery, grippy feel. Fits perfectly. Only top & bottom are exposed.
7. The left, right and top of the bumper are a shiny black with the front and back edges being a off-black or almost dark grey color. Bumper is flexible but firm.
8. The case is a tight fit around the phone, it's a perfect fit that goes on without scratching the aluminum sides. The left and right bumpers of the case are hard plastic, while the back/top/bottom are rubber-ish TPU
9. It has a smooth, comfortable feel to it. It doesn't add any unnecessary weight and it fits nice and snug, as expected.
10. I like. Reminds me of the Case-Mate Barely There series. The fit is perfect. Fully covers left & right sides of phone. Top & bottom are open.
11. Meh. TPU case paired with a plastic bumper. All sides are covered.
12. Super light, no bulk, fits perfect yet not to hard to put on or take off.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.