Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 5, 2012, 01:03 PM   #1
mabaty
macrumors member

Filemaker Pro 12 Help

Straight to the point, I'm trying to create a database in Filemaker 12 and I want to allow updates to fields in a record in one table, copy over to the other table with that same field. So for example, if I have a field called "Name" in Table 1 and in Table 2 I also have a field "Name" and both of these have a relationship in the ERD how can I make it so if I update the name in Table 1 it auto updates the name in table 2? I hope this makes sense.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store