Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Dec 6, 2012, 06:13 AM   #1
clunkmess
macrumors regular

How do you play games on an iMac?

hello and thanks for viewing my post.
I just received my new iMac and I'm confused as to how people go about playing FPS with the Magic Mouse. I bought Counter-Strike Global Offense and can't play too good with the mouse because the scroll gesture can't be disabled and it's constantly making me switch my gun in the middle of battle.

So do you ditch the Magic Mouse all together? do you have a track pad and gaming mouse plugged in at the same time and use one for gaming and one for the OS? I would hate to ditch the Magic Mouse and it's delightful little features just because I can't play games with it.
clunkmess is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 06:20 AM   #2
richest
macrumors regular

My thoughts too.
Also what is the best flight sim controller?
richest is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 06:22 AM   #3
Yeroon
macrumors member

The magic mouse is great for OS X related work, but not for games (because of the reasons you mention). I'm using another mouse for that (you can use both if you want).
Yeroon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac