Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 7, 2012, 01:45 PM   #1
zugre
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
help me please PAYPALL

im verified and premier accaunt. i had 4$ balance. when im going to add founds i got this

Add Funds is Not Available


PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.


pls tell me i want to buy on ebay , any other way to do ?
zugre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 01:49 PM   #2
maflynn
Moderator
 
maflynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston
You should probably contact paypal on this
maflynn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 01:56 PM   #3
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem
 
GoCubsGo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Yes, you really need to contact PayPal ... or paypall ...
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:04 PM   #4
zugre
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
i emailed them but no answer jet (
zugre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:08 PM   #5
firedept
macrumors Demi-God
 
firedept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugre View Post
i emailed them but no answer jet (
Phone them directly. They should be able to sort it out for you on the phone. I always call directly and have always had a resolution by the end of the call.
firedept is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:16 PM   #6
zugre
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedept View Post
Phone them directly. They should be able to sort it out for you on the phone. I always call directly and have always had a resolution by the end of the call.
in my country its not allowed paypal. but i had pp acaunt which is active- Premier and VERIFIED! so i cant call them by phone...


If i windraw my 3 EUR balance to my card, is there chance to work after that ?
zugre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:22 PM   #7
TedM
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugre View Post
im verified and premier accaunt. i had 4$ balance. when im going to add founds i got this

Add Funds is Not Available


PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.


pls tell me i want to buy on ebay , any other way to do ?
Add your credit card to it. They only charge you to verify your identity. Once your credit card is added you'll be fine.
__________________
http://www.yourpoetic.com/
TedM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:27 PM   #8
zugre
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedM View Post
Add your credit card to it. They only charge you to verify your identity. Once your credit card is added you'll be fine.
thats whhat im talking about. my Card is added and its PRIMARY. I tryed to remove 2 times and add again but nothing goes right again... this message still showing after click add founds : (
zugre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:28 PM   #9
maflynn
Moderator
 
maflynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugre View Post
thats whhat im talking about. my Card is added and its PRIMARY. I tryed to remove 2 times and add again but nothing goes right again... this message still showing after click add founds : (
As we mentioned, the best way to resolve this is contact paypal and see what's going on
maflynn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 02:33 PM   #10
zugre
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by maflynn View Post
As we mentioned, the best way to resolve this is contact paypal and see what's going on
ok i will contact him againt and we will see. thanks for the time
zugre is offline   0 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC