Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Dec 8, 2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Katiekind
macrumors newbie

Flash audio buttons work intermittently on Macs

Hello folks,

I registered to ask this question! I hope that is ok. I am wondering if someone with experience with Macs can shed some light on a little situation.

I have a website with flash audio buttons next to CD track lists. The buttons are working perfectly on PCs but I have been informed that they are intermittently displayed on Macs. It seems that with each page load, some of the audio buttons are displayed and work, and others are not displayed, and this changes randomly if you reload the page.

You can see the situation here: http://www.langelus.com/shopping-cart.html

My question is this: can I do something to improve this performance or is it something to do with the user's Mac/Safari/Flash set-up, such that I either need to live with it or approach the audio buttons from a different angle.

Thanks for any help. I apologize in advance if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Katiekind is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help