Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Duwsh
macrumors member

iPad Mini Cellular

I was just wondering is it worth getting 16GB Cellular? Can you get a pay as you go Nano sim for the mini and have internet that way instead of paying monthly? It's just I am 17 and can't get a contract until then.

EDIT: In the UK.
Duwsh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Kitman
macrumors newbie

I'm using giffgaff (www.giffgaff.com) - they have a choice of 'gigabags' which last a month, or you can just top up a set amount if you're not expecting to use cellular much, which is what I do.

You can get a free nano sim from them, too, and after you make the first top-up to activate it ( 10 minimum) you'll get a 5 additional credit from them.
Kitman is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 01:10 PM   #3
wrkactjob
Banned

Three (3) offer a 3gb sim card you can buy on Ebay for about 12, just pop it in and go, it will last 3 months before it expires though obviously you can top it up.

With 3 and Giffgaff you will have to cut the sim card down to nano size with some scissors. Pretty easy.
wrkactjob is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad