Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 9, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1
mattfab
macrumors member

Lg Display vs. Samsung on iPad 4 and Mini

I've read online that Apple is now using Lg displays for the iPad 4, iPad mini and the new macbook and imac. So I know that the iPad 3 and 4 both have the same retina display and resolution and everything, but whats the difference between the previous samsung displays and the new lg displays. have you noticed any differences between the ipad 3 and 4 displays?
mattfab is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 09:40 PM   #2
bevsb2
macrumors 6502

My iPad 3 has a bluish white screen and the iPad 4 has a warmer white screen. They are equally bright. Initially I didn't think I would like the warmer screen as well, but I prefer it now - much easier on the eyes. It is white and not yellowish and the colors are great. I did however return 3 iPad 4s before getting this one because of yellow tints on various parts of the screens.
bevsb2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad