Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 9, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1
hedleylammarr
macrumors newbie

itunes 11 watched/unwatched (idiot content)

Hi

I wouldn't normally ask something to trivial but i'm at a loss what I do to mark a movie/tv show as unwatched on itunes 11?

Used to be right mouse click or in the drop down menu's but for the love of money can't find it now

please help me
hedleylammarr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 02:50 PM   #2
SandboxGeneral

The right-click contextual menu for marking items as watched or unwatched is still present for me.
SandboxGeneral is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 02:53 PM   #3
hedleylammarr
macrumors newbie

User error - mouse is broken, that's why it's not working. The broken mouse timed it's demise beautifully with the installation of itunes 11 so thought they had messed with it

no worries
hedleylammarr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store