Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Dec 9, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1
IGregory
macrumors 6502a

Anyone Familiar Ryther Camera

I considering the purchase of a Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera with the canon 24-105 lens kit @ $3,389.00 from Ryther Camera. The price is $500 below B&H Video price. Just wondering is Ryther Camera is on the level. Thanks
Old Dec 9, 2012, 04:28 PM   #2
r.j.s
Moderator emeritus

I'd stay away. Seems like a classic Brooklyn bait and switch.

B&H is usually rock bottom in price, so if it seems too good to be true, and it is THAT much below B&H, run away, fast.
r.j.s is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2012, 04:55 PM   #3
IGregory
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.j.s View Post
I'd stay away. Seems like a classic Brooklyn bait and switch.

B&H is usually rock bottom in price, so if it seems too good to be true, and it is THAT much below B&H, run away, fast.
Thanks, I read several reviews on the Yelp website. Many of them cited exactly what you said.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion